BLH Stop Drop™ Safety Barricading is a unique clip-on barricading system that prevents dropped objects falling from stairways and injuring people below. Made from a lightweight advanced polymer blend, BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading clips on to existing handrailing and prevents dropped objects from falling to lower levels. The BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading system is versatile and can be adapted to suit your workplace.
BLH Stop Drop™ Safety Barricading attaches to both the stairway handrails and underneath stairways, to provide a complete dropped object prevention system.
BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading is quick and easy to install and remove. The flexible polymer material utilised in the barricading is lightweight and has a low wind rating.
Dropped Objects falling from height can cause serious injury or death. The BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading system can prevent dropped objects from leaving the stairwell, containing the threat.
Advantages of BLH Stop Drop™ Barricading include:
- Used as dropped object prevention on platforms, stairways, stair risers, scaffolding and many more applications
- Innovative snap lock and clip on design requires no bolts or additional fasteners
- Non-obscuring, does not block line of sight or illumination
- Recyclable polymers used for a greener environment
- Indepandantly tested and certified
- Static resistant (on request)
- Corrosion resistant
- Fire resistant
- Impact resistant
- Chemical resistant
- UV Stabilised
- Available in a range of colours [standard colour Yellow]
- Ageing resistant
- Light weight
- Wind rated - wind tunnel tested
- No sharp edges
- No pinch points or catch points
- Suits permanent or temporary installations
- Easy to remove and store
- Barricading system fits a variety of sizes, thicknesses and shapes of handrail
- Low cost installations
- Hot work permits not required
- Fast and easy to install, minimising disruptions onsite
- No onsite design or fabrication required
- Glare resistant
- Non heat conductive
View more about our Dropped Object Prevention Systems for Stairways.
For a copy of our Material Safety Data Sheet for this product please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org